We commit to Excellence, Integrity, Professionalism & Respect to Stakeholders.
Encouraging and rewarding innovations to enhance the quality of life and serve progress.
Founded by a Pioneer
BIRO OKTROI ROOSSENO was established in 1951 by Prof. Dr. Ir. R. Roosseno, a professor of structural engineering and Mr. Yland a prominent Dutch lawyer in Jakarta.
Prof. Dr. Ir. R. Roosseno was also widely known for his inventions in the area of concrete construction and was dubbed the “father of Indonesian Concrete Construction”. His patents in this field, were amongst the earliest patents registered in Indonesia.
Prof. Dr. Ir. R. Roosseno was also the Minister of Public Works from 1953-1954, the Minister of Transportation from 1954-1955, and the Minister of Economy in 1955-1956.From 1968 until 1989 he was Chairman of the Indonesian National Contractors Association (GAPENSI).
THE LEGACY CONTINUES
Prof. Dr. Ir. R. Roosseno’s daughter, Prof. Dr. Toeti Heraty N. Roosseno succeeded him thereafter and continued managing
In 1987 Dr. Cita Citrawinda Noerhadi, SH, MIP, the daughter of Prof. Dr. Toeti Heraty N. Roosseno took over the management of the firm.
She reorganized entirely and expanded the firm to become one of the leading intellectual property firms in Indonesia.
In 1995, Ir. Migni Myriasandra, another daughter of Prof. Dr. ToetiHeraty N. Roosseno became involved in the management of the firm, along with her sister Dr. Inda Citraninda Noerhadi, SS., MA., who is also
co-managing the firm till date.
ASIALAW IP AWARD
• Indonesia IP Firm 2007
• Highly Recommended Firm 2018
• Patent of the Year 2011, 2012, 2014
CORPORATE INTERNATIONAL – GLOBAL AWARDS WINNER 2017
• IP Rights Law Firm of the Year in Indonesia for 2017
WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW 1000
• Gold Category in ‘Firms: Prosecution and Strategies’ 2018
• Silver Category for ‘Firms: Prosecution and Strategies’ 2019
ASIA IP PROFILES
• First Tier for ‘Recommended Firms for Patent & Trademark – Prosecution’
• Second Tier in ‘Recommended Firms for Patent, Trademark & Copyright - Contentious matters’
MANAGING INTELLECTUAL-PROPERTY AWARD
• First Tier for ‘Patent Prosecution’ 2019
•Second Tier for ‘Trademark Prosecution’ 2019
IP STARS HANDBOOK TRADEMARK & COPYRIGHT
• First Tier for ‘Trademark Prosecution’
CHAMBERS ASIA PACIFIC
• Third Tier for ‘Intellectual Property services’ 2019
ASIA IP AWARD
• First Tier for ‘Trademark – Prosecution’ 2019
• First Tier for ‘Patent – Prosecution’2019
• First Tier for ‘Copyright’ 2019
• Second Tier for ‘Trademark - Contentious matters’ 2019
Toeti H Noerhadi-Roosseno
• Legal 500
• Chamber Asia-Pacific
• ASIA IP Experts
MANAGING IP HANDBOOK
• First Tier for ‘Patent & Trademark Prosecution’
• Third Tier for ‘Patent, Trademark & Copyright for Contentious matters’